Friday, January 1, 2016

#8 - My favorite Music Album

          To be honest, I don't listen to all of one artist. I don't think I have listened to an artist's full album in years. Years ago I do remember that I used to listen to a lot of Michael Jackson, so I'll review "The Essential Michael Jackson" album.
          This album is a compilation of the most "essential" of Michael Jackson's songs. Although every one of the songs on his album is wonderful, I have my favorites. My favorites are "Don't Stop 'Till You get Enough", "Rock With you", "Billie Jean", "Beat It", "Thriller", "Bad", "Black or White", and "You Rock my world".
          In each of these songs, Michael showcases his impressive talent in musical expression. I believe that he wowed the world from his time on this earth even unto now, years after his death in 2009. He was truly the king of pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment